"When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself." -Jacques Cousteau

Friday, July 08, 2005

20 days and counting....


Hello All,

I'm taking over blogging duties on this post. I know how much everyone likes Hannah's post, but I guess you'll just have to put up with me for once.

The house is moving right along. We were pleased to see a roof on monday, cabinets on tuesday, flooring on wednesday, and countertops on thursday. The bricking of the outside still continues, but I think that will all be done by the end of the weekend. We are 20 days away from the close and I don't think either of us could get any more excited.

It was a very exciting Wednesday night out at the house. We met 2 sets of neighbors. Hannah is good with names I'm not. So I don't remember. But they were both very nice. I think our cul-de-sac will be the best!!!

oooh, they are also staking out the two lots beside our house and I think they'll begin digging the holes soon. We're not looking forward to having the construction of houses on either side of us, but we'll just have to deal.

We also submitted the specs of our grand and glorious deck to the home owners association this week. We will be patiently awaiting word from them. I'm hopeful that everything goes smoothly and that we can being deck building as soon as possible.



Having hard luck trying to find a painter to paint the formal living room. Since Hannah and I decided not to do it for fear of death or serious injury we'll have to continue the search. We'll be meeting with a painter tomorrow after our ww meeting. Hope that goes well.

Plans for the upcoming weekend include our weight watcher meeting, golfing, seeing the house, possibly going to see a movie with Randall, and other things we've not thought of yet.

Hannah has become quite the golf enthusiast. Yes, can you believe it? She totally enjoying the sport and I think she has quite the potential. On her first trip she did very well. I was horrible for the first few years, so I think she's got a great head start. I will definitely enjoy golfing with her. And I hope she continues to enjoy the sport. It can be a frustrating sport at times, so we'll see how her 2nd outing goes.




Until next week I hope everyone is doing well. And we'll talk to you soon.

- Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home