The Countdown Begins…
The countdown to the house (nicknamed Goose) has begun. We will take ownership on July 28, 2005.
31 days and counting…
We are both so excited to get a firm date that we can barely contain ourselves. We’ll have two weekends to get the house all painted and moved into before our apartment lease expires. How’s that for timing?!
Also, Friday celebrates our one year wedding pre-versarry. On July 1, 2006, we’ll be getting married. On Friday, after work, we’ll head out to the wedding site, pack a picnic and watch the evening from there. This will help us narrow down the time of the day we want the wedding and see where the sun will be hitting and therefore, where we’ll need to position the seats. I’m obviously very excited!!!
We had a great weekend—On Friday night, as Steve’s post (see below) indicates, we watched the Royals lose. On Saturday, we went to another game with Randy and Kenji and watched them lose again. Steve is posting pics from both games on the website for viewing pleasure later today.
Yesterday, we went to my friend Dana’s wedding. This was our first Jewish wedding and it was neat. Steve had to wear a yamakah (sp?) and it was neat to see all of their traditions. We plan to mooch a couple ideas from the wedding to use for ours. We danced to “Do a Little Dance, Make a Little Love,” which was our first ‘real’ dance together. It was lovely. Hahaha.
The house is done being drywalled and taped. Brick is next, then painting on the inside. Then, cabinet, carpets and all the other doo-dads. I’m about to pop, I’m so excited!
Tonight, we’re going to see “War of the Worlds” with Jack and Julia. I hope it’s good!!! I’ll try not to grimace at the sight of Tom Cruise.
Well, that’s what’s shaking. Hope everyone is doing great!
Love, Hannah
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home