Luck be a Lady...TONIGHT!
I’m a Winner!!!
Today, Lady Luck shone brightly upon me as I was the lucky winner of four SNEAK PEAK movie passes to see War of the Worlds with Tom “Crazypants” Cruise.
I was getting ready for work, watching the news on Thursday morning when they had a promo for “win tickets by emailing us now.” I told Steve to bring me the laptop, I wanted to try to win the tickets. He told me we’d never make it in time, but gave me the laptop with protest. With the speed of a cheetah, my fingers danced across the keyboard, typing in the email address and sealing my fate. I sent the email and waited with bated breath.
Time passed and I headed to work. I logged into my email and saw a message “YOU WON!”
I’m a winner!!!! I can’t remember winning much of anything, outside of my hot streak of luck each year at the Six Flags Country Fair Bingo Tournament (yours truly took home several one-day passes and season tickets. Mom, Sal, Leah and I would go and play bingo on hours for ends, in the hopes of winning free stuff.)
So, today, Thursday, June 23, 2005, is the day that Lady Luck smiled on me. Thank you, sweet lady.
We’ll go the movie next Monday—I think Jack and Julia might escort us. They live up north and the movie is way up north, so it would be a convenient get together. We shall see!
Toodles!
Hannah
1 Comments:
What the Hell! I cause one stupid fight over a hypothetical set of couches, and I am banished to a second tier acquaintance? Wait, it's Tom the "Freak" in a remake. Never mind. I am still first tier.
8:56 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home