"When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself." -Jacques Cousteau

Friday, June 17, 2005

Farkelsnarts...

Well, we received word from the woman that we 'bought' the sofa and loveseat from that she is selling it to someone else. She had a chair that she was selling with it that we didn't want. She can't sell the chair on its own and said that her manager wants to buy the whole set, so unless we want the chair, she won't sell it to us. We don't want to spend $200 on a chair we don't need, so the deal is off.

That stinks.

Blah on crappy sofa sellers.

Oh well, there's another loveseat/sofa set waiting for us out there.

On a side note, we're going to the casinos this weekend! We thought it would be a fun daytrip up to Blackhawk/Central City. We've got a spending cap, so we don't go hog wild, but it should be fun outing. I can manage going to a casino about once every two years. Any more than that, and I get depressed. Last time I went with Grandma and Mom, I won some moola--hit 4 aces on the video poker. Here's hoping Lady Luck will be at our side tomorrow. :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Hannah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home