"When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself." -Jacques Cousteau

Friday, June 17, 2005

Eyes Wide Shut

And now for my 2 cents..... please goto http://www.freekatie.net

it's probably going to be more like 2 dollars worth. HOLY CRAP!!!! What the hell happened to Katie Holmes? This is coming from a longtime true fan. I mean seriously. i've been holding a torch for her since the DC! Dan and Jon can certainly attest to this. They were there from the beginning. Tom? Hannah knows this fact too. I'm a Tom Cruise fan! I really dig all his movies. He's never really let me down.

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING. Yeah, I didn't like Chris Kline for stealing her. But I long for the days of Chris Kline. He's like a normal friggin' dude! But now this Tomkat crap is getting out of control. Converting to scientology?!?!!? Seriously, Katie is from O "FREAKING" HIO!!!!! People from OHIO do not convert to scientology! It just doesn't happen. And on top of the damned effeil tower! What gives! that's just too much cheese. I know it's paris, but give me a freaking break. Who doesn't want to vomit over this thing?

I just can't believe all this has happened. I was worried she'd hit fame and get all hollywood. But this is worse. Hollywod + Tom Cruise + Scientology. It's like a freaking B movie with no real plot. Which reminds me I need to give Randy some crap. He defamed Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. I can handle that because it was a wacky movie, but he's attack on The Royal Tannebaums was unforgivable. Randy is a man who paid to see the movie Kung Pow: Enter the Fist. Yes, I said that. Kung Pow: Enter the Fist. HE PAID HARD EARNED MONEY FOR THAT!!!! So I will not take crap! No Sir EEEE!!!!! Steven Segal movies. yup. Randy watches them. I think I'm done now. That's really all i had to say.

As for tom and katie. yuck. i just can't even get it out without thinking yuck. i assume they'll be getting married soon. that'll be just a barrell of monkies. can't wait to see how long it lasts. you know we're not even focusing on the fact he could be her dad. doesn't anyone think that alone is pretty creepy!?!?! well, i do. it's all just one big creepy pile of messy hollywood crap.

thanks a lot tom. for ruining a perfectly nice girl. way to go. hope you're nice and happy. it's not like nicole was good enough for you. no, you had to go and find a nice young girl to brainwash and make all your own. Eyes Wide Shut is about right. This whole thing has been like some crazy Stanley Kubrick movie. Either way I just don't see this thing ending up in a good place.

I think i'm done ranting. so good bye to my katie holmes facination. good bye to my enjoyment of tom cruise movies. good ridance too! i'm going to follow more normal actors like nicholas cage and michael douglas. I shall follow their example of how a normal family should be.

peace out......

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Geez...is somebody bitter?!?!?!

Glad Katie is out of the way now...my plan is working out just right.

Goodbye Katie, Hello Hannah.

9:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home