"When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself." -Jacques Cousteau

Friday, June 24, 2005

Rockies still are the 2nd worst team in baseball

Rockies 12 Royals 4

Yes, the Royals have lost yet another game. But the nice thing was that Hannah and I were there to witness the slaughter. Not that we should be shocked, they are not good and haven't been since I was 13 years old. We'll be back tomorrow for more. Hopefully they can come back and win one for me while they are in town.

*******************************************************
Dear Randy,

You still get to go with us to the baseball game Saturday Night. And we might rent Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy afterwards and watch it. Fun..... Hope you had a good vacation to Nebraska/Illinois. Sorry about the Huskers. They did win their 1st game and that's something. Maybe next year. Unless Mizzou beats them instead and that would be ok.

Your Friends,
Hannah and Steve
*******************************************************

Tomorrow we'll be back at Coors field. Kenji, Randy, Hannah and I will all be there. Ready to cheer on the 2 worst teams in baseball again. I'll have a rocky dog and 2 Torn-a-dough's (freaking awesome pastry thats probably not good for me) and we'll have a good time. Hope the Royals win. We took lots of pics from the game tonight and we'll take more tomorrow. I'll put them up on Sunday or Monday.

Later All....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home