Hannah!!! The house looks fantastic! I love the colors and the new furniture is great! This is so exciting. Congradulations - all your hard work is paying off!Now - I want to see the upstairs!! love you! lucy
Hi Dears, Well, the house just looks fabulous. Cannot wait to get out there. Thanks for putting them up. We are so excited for you. Love, Mom and Dad L.
3 Comments:
Hannah!!!
The house looks fantastic! I love the colors and the new furniture is great! This is so exciting. Congradulations - all your hard work is paying off!Now - I want to see the upstairs!!
love you!
lucy
9:40 AM
Hi Dears, Well, the house just looks fabulous. Cannot wait to get out there. Thanks for putting them up. We are so excited for you. Love, Mom and Dad L.
10:18 AM
your house is nice and you seem to make an excellent couple, enjoy x
2:45 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home