Paint Colors

Each row represents colors to be used in different rooms:
Top Row (Left to Right): 1.) Family Room Color 2.) Accent for Family Room Color, Laundry Room, Powder Bathroom
Second Row: 1.) Formal Living Room 2.)Guest Bathroom
Third Row: This row are the loft colors. The left color will be on the bottom half of the room, the right color will be on the top. We’ll separate the two colors with a piece of molding.
Fourth Row: These are the master bedroom colors. The walls will be covered in brown, except for an accent wall, which will have the blue used in a stripe pattern. The master bath will use the blue color as a main color and the brown for any accents.
Fifth Row: 1.) Spare Bedroom 1 2.) Spare Bedroom 2
1 Comments:
The colors look great, I can't wait to see them. I am also getting anxious to be there to help in any way I can.
Love
Dee
9:20 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home