"When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself." -Jacques Cousteau

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Two Elvi
















The Elvis glass pictures are from a month or so ago—we were having a poker night and in the spirit of Las Vegas, I whipped out my Elvis glasses. These were won at Dave and Buster’s after I tore it up on the skee ball. Of course, no skee ball experience will ever compare to Scott and Cayce’s rehearsal dinner where I won 1,000 tickets after winning the skee-ball jackpot. That was truly my crowning moment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you get those? I want some......(Not) Han, Dad and I were laughing about you and your glasses when you were little. These are the biggest you ever had. Love, MOM L.

8:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you guys should wear those glasses on you wedding day. Nice
You would be the talk of the town.
Love
Dee

9:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home