"When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself." -Jacques Cousteau

Monday, July 25, 2005

A Big Day and an even BIGGER week!

Hello,

Thus begins a week that will go down in history. Well at least as far as Hannah and I are concerned. Today we meet with our builder for our walk through of the house. We're both equal part nervous and equal part excited. Han may be more nervous than I am, but together we'll be just fine.

If things go well we'll be closing on Thursday morning. There are really only minor things left to do in the house. Nothing that's a deal breaker. There are things that I can't fix that I hope they fix, but we'll just have to see what happens by Thursday.

Here's to wishing us good luck this week!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Luck on the walkthrough and It sure is a big week. We are so happy for you both. love, Mom and Dad L.

10:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home