"When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself." -Jacques Cousteau
posted by Hannah at 1:10 PM
I think it looks great Hannah. I would never have enough guts to do that. Way to go! Happy 2008!!!
4:48 PM
Hey, you won't believe it January just got a similiar cut on Friday. Weird, huh! Looking good!Brian
11:10 AM
It's sooo cute... happy New Year to you and Steven... Hope you had a good holiday season... Becky
11:48 AM
it's so cute! i love it!
8:56 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
I think it looks great Hannah. I would never have enough guts to do that. Way to go! Happy 2008!!!
4:48 PM
Hey, you won't believe it January just got a similiar cut on Friday. Weird, huh! Looking good!
Brian
11:10 AM
It's sooo cute... happy New Year to you and Steven... Hope you had a good holiday season...
Becky
11:48 AM
it's so cute! i love it!
8:56 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home