CELEBRITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve and I are on our first day of our vacation and we hit the celebrity jackpot! We stayed at the Beverly Hills Hilton and met up with two of my friends Kim and Sierra and their husbands. We were wiffle waffling about dinner plans and decided to just sit in the lobby and get a game plan. Then Steve says "OMG! It's James Vanderbeek from Dawson's Creek!"
Turns out there was a fundraising party for Barack Obama at the Hilton and it was a celebrity fest! We drank wine, ate almonds and gawked at celebrities all night. It was superb!
Some of the celebs we saw:
Justin Timberlake
Jessica Biel
Wilmer, Fez from the 1970s show
Laura Prepon from the 1970s show
Jamie Foxx
Blair Underwood
Sharon Lawrence from NYPD Blue
Ryan Reynolds
Scarlett Johansen
Ron Howard
Bill Mahr
Kumar from Harold and Kumar movie
Gus from Pysch
Rosario Dawson
Barack Obama
I think there are more, but I'll have to check my list (Yes, we sat there writing down everyone so we wouldn't forget!)
TOO COOL!
Here are the pics:
http://picasaweb.google.com/stevenclampitt/Hollywood
4 Comments:
Uh, awesome! That is so cool! How fun for you guys. And Dule was there?! Sweet---I LOVE Psych.
Have a blast on your vacation and Happy Birthday Steven!! :)
9:38 PM
Hi there! Sounds like you're having fun. Remember me? I'm so glad to see you're doing well!!! Best, Caryn (MHS'06) seesolly at hotmail
12:37 PM
Hah, I said '06. '96, baby!
5:53 AM
Hot damn you were right! I am sooo jealous of the Rosario pic. I'm pretty much her slave.
8:23 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home