"When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself." -Jacques Cousteau

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Baby Charlie Has Arrived!!!

In the wee hours of this morning, my older sister Sally gave birth to my first nephew ever--Charlie!

Charles Robert Anderson, born exactly at midnight on May 5, 2005. Weighing in at 9 lbs. 3 oz. and 20 inches long.

This kid is going to be special...not just because he'll have the dashing good looks of the Lucas clan or the two coolest aunts in the world. Check out these neat Charlie facts....

He was born at midnight on 05/05/05. He was born 1 minute after the anniversary of my Grandpa's death. That's a pretty neat thing. Now, Grandpa died 27 years ago. Look at those numbers 2 and 7. 7 minus 2 equals 5. Thus keeping with the tradition of 5. Also, if you take 9 lbs and divide it by 3 ounces--that equals 3. Now, look at the 20 inches long. Add the 3 and the 2 and you get 5. Add the 0 from the 20 and you still get 5. COINCIDENCE?!?!? I THINK NOT!

It's my Charlie Conspiracy Theroy.
I'm going to think of more wacky things involving Charlie and the number 5!

Plus, my twin sister, Leah, a drama teacher, is debuting her school musical "You're a Good Kid Charlie Brown" today. Charlie was born on the premier of the Charlie Brown musical. And, I could be wrong, but I think this will be the 5th drama production of Leah's. Hmmm... ANOTHER 5! Weird stuff.

So, I'm so glad Charlie has arrived. I can't wait to meet him. We'll be sure to post pics of him on www.top5ive.com once we get them. WAIT A MINUTE....top 5 .com....another 5!

Okay, my stint as the crazy aunt has begun.

Anyhoo--here are other happenings in our life.

We went to visit the house last night in hopes that the would have started working on the frame. No such luck. Hopefully they'll get rolling on it any time now. I don't think we can wait much longer!!! After our outing, we ate at Chik-fil-a (Steve was very happy about that!) and patronized the newest Goodwill store near our home. A good time was had by all.

We're still working hard at selling our old crap on Ebay. We're raising money for the house left and right!

I think there are more things to report, but all I can currently think about is the number 5!

If you have any number 5s to add, please post!

Much love,
Hannah

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To add to the insanity: There are 5 letters in each of Charlie's parents' names.... Hannah, I still think you are a nut job.

12:40 PM

 
Blogger Hannah said...

My fine friend Cayce just pointed out another astute observation about the number 5...

She said Charlie probably has 5 fingers on each hand and 5 toes on each foot.

COINCIDENCE....I THINK NOT!!!!

12:46 PM

 
Blogger Randy said...

Booker T is a 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time World Heavyweight Champion in wrestling.

2:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, you were a wild woman when you wrote this, but the numbers are interesting, aren't they. And of course, he is a five star baby.....(Out of five)

3:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well let us review. He has 5 toes and 5 fingers right? Course if you divide by 1 for his other "digit" you still get < 5 > quinky dink? Go ask your dad!


Jim and Pat D. and of course the dogs

5:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home