"When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself." -Jacques Cousteau

Friday, April 15, 2005

Rockies Game

Hannah, Randy, Ron's Family and I are going to the Rockies game tonight. They are playing the SF Giants. Han and I are pretty excited should be fun. It's dollar hot dog night, so you really can't go wrong there.

I'm watching a webcast from the Oracle VP's telling us what's on the roadmap for our future. It's ultimately the same things they've been saying the last few months. A few more details, but obviously nothing that would matter to me.

It's friday that's nice. Another weekend is upon us. We've got WW tomorrow morning. Hopefully the game tonight won't hurt us too bad at weigh-in. Then we're going to go see if anything new has happened at the home site. Hopefully so! I'm pretty sure Hannah wants to go see the community center in our community. It's a really nice and we're scoping it out as a site for wedding, reception, or rehearsal dinner. We don't know yet. Want to see it first before we

Have a good weekend and we'll talk to you all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home