"When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself." -Jacques Cousteau

Tuesday, April 05, 2005


Welcome to our house hole! Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hannah and Steve,
I must say I am a bit dissapointed that the two of you have not written more. Well, I guess I will just have to content myself with the random bloggett here and there...sigh. HA! Anyways, I'm sitting at Cayce's computer reading your "blogs" and hearing Cayce say something about not being able to tell if the baby moved or she has gas. Hmm.
HAHA!

LOVE,
Lucy

6:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Guys, This is my first blog. Exciting for an old person. I love the pictures and the blog stuff. When I miss you, which is often, I can just call these up. Love, Mom L.

3:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home